Freak out your friends this Halloween with our spookalicious Bloody Vodka Shot Syringes. Easy to make and a really tasty concoction. This recipe makes approximately 12 shot syringes so double your quantities to use the whole pack of syringes.
Remember to always drink responsibly. Suitable for Trick Or Treaters over 18 years only!
What your will need:
- 1 x 25 Pack EZ Inject Jello Shot Syringes
- 1 x Aeroplane Jelly Port Wine Pack
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 cup cold water
- 120ml of your favourite vodka
- Empty jelly pack into heat proof bowl
- Stir in hot water – mixing until jelly crystals fully dissolved
- Stir in cold water
- Stir in vodka
- Place end of syringe and bowl and pull the syringe plunger up filling the syringe with the jelly mix
- Place syringe cap securely onto end
- Place in fridge for up to 4 hours to ensure the jelly is fully set
- Best served in ice!
Set up your party table with the syringes placed into a bowl of ice and your other Halloween treats!