Halloween is our favourite time of the year here at Discount Party Warehouse. A time for us to dress up as our favourite Halloween character, get creative and decorate with our massive range of Spooktacular Halloween Decorations.
Here are our top 10 Halloween Outdoor Party Decorations for 2018
1. Every Halloween Party needs spiderwebs and lots of them. Stretch them around your outdoor furniture, pot plants and trees, around anything you can. Fill every nook and cranny of your yard to create a spooky atmosphere. From our glow in the dark spiderwebs that cover the whole side of a house to our small spiderweb pack we have got your covered, literally. Add a couple of our large glitter spiders to complete the look.
2. Flaunt your haunt and complete your creepy outdoor Halloween party look with a scattering of foam tombstones. Your party guests and trick-or-treater will not rest in peace when they visit your yard.
3. Grow your own zombie! Sticking to the outdoor creepy theme these horrifying Zombie Garden Stakes are a big crowd favourite. Rising from the dead the zombies are coming. They are a terrifying addition to your Halloween decorations.
5. Ghost Balloons – so easy to make! Inflate white latex balloons to 30cm and with a black marker draw some ghost faces onto the balloon, cover with large squares of white cheesecloth and hang them from the verandah or trees. These are an easy and inexpensive decoration that are really “boo-tiful”!
6. Another great way to spook your visitors is by hanging sound activated props from the trees and the eaves. From Draculas to Haunting Ghosts – emanating frightening noises at the sound of a car door shutting or loud laughter. Your guests will be terrified and scared at every turn.
7. Create a scary light up pumpkin topiary tree. Our scary light up pumpkins come complete with LED lights. Glue them in a stack on top of each other to create a spooky front door decoration or feature light at your Halloween party.
8. Create your own Haunted House or Frightening Asylum using our great range of door covers and window scene setters. Our Halloween door covers and window setters are made from light weight all weather plastic and come in a range of family friendly to downright creepy designs. Pick your design to suit your theme. Definitely sets the scene for your party guests and shows the trick-or-treaters you have got the Halloween spirit!
9. Finally your guests have made it to your front door so why not welcome them to your Haunted House with a spooky doorbell? A fun way to welcome your guests or trick-or-treaters to your Halloween party. Includes a range of different greetings like evil laughing and "Welcome - Enter At Your Own Risk" - just push the button and wait for the welcome tone.
10. Got an outdoor loo? You must have one of toilet seat decorations to spook your guests. Fill the room with glowing battery operated candles and decorate the cistern and toilet lid with our range of creepy clown and zombie toilet decals. Listen to your guests freak out – there will be no queue for the loo with this ghoulish freak trying to escape the depths of your sewer.